Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up. I’m heading to Europe for work and fun tomorrow night. My itinerary goes something like this:
- Leave PHL at 10PM on Tuesday, arrive in London at 10AM on Wednesday.
- Drive about 3 hours north to Kingston Upon Hull
- Watch 3 surgeries on Thursday morning
- Drive 1.5 hours west to Manchester and spend the night
- On Friday morning, fly from Manchester to Hanover
- Drive about 2.5 hours across northern Germany to Berlin
- Fly back to Philly on Sunday afternoon
So, if you ever happen to be wondering where I’ll be over the next few days, now you know. Of course that means I won’t be adding any photos, but I’ll be taking plenty over the trip and will add some almost as soon as I get back.
Oh, and I will be watching the wonderful EuroTrip on the way over.