After my stuck morning, I finally got out and quickly headed over to Valley Forge to take photos. The first photo stop resulted in me realizing that I had left my memory card at home. So instead, I went down to Philly to hang out with Raj and see what the city was like.
After my first decent snow storm, here are 6 things I learned about life in the snow:
- High-top sneakers are not a substitute for snow boots.
- Leather gloves are intended to keep hands warm, not be used to play in the snow.
- Sometimes it’s just easier to go sideways out of a parking spot.
- If you get stuck, 2 or 5 guys, depending on how stuck, can be very helpful.
- Snowmen are far more easily made once it gets a bit warmer and the snow gets sticky.
- As much fun as it is to run up to Art Museum steps pretending to be Rocky, it appears to be far more fun to sled down them.